Why we exist
Hello, I'm Keiko Misson, a forward-thinking, positive life coach and counselor.
I have helped people, like you, who feel lost and confused with life, become positive, productive, and genuinely happy.
From my experience counselling in Japan, I formed the concept of the 'Wake-up Happy State,' a state of mind where you feel profound happiness, motivated, and content with life.
I combined this concept with developing a new coaching method called uCAN, designed to help you reach your 'Wake-up Happy State' and remain there for longer. Helping you achieve more, gain momentum, and rediscover your inner motivation to succeed in life.
I believe that everyone can achieve amazing things, be happy, and content with life.
Let me help you to find your 'Wake-up Happy State' and take the first steps on an incredible journey to a happier future.
You've nothing to lose, so book a free 30-minute consultation today.
What we use
The Wake-up Happy State
The 'Wake-up Happy State' is a natural high, a 'happy state,' where you generally feel happy and content with life, where you wake up each morning with a smile and remain productive throughout the day.
And why we are different
- We tailor all our services to match your exact needs.
- We offer a number of value added packages to help you achieve the best results for the best price, additional sessions are offered at a discounted rate.
- Our uCAN method is designed to allow a high degree of flexibility. It can be adjusted accordingly to fit your time-scales and your requirements.
- We offer many different forms of communication and contact, including Skype, Whatsapp, Zoom, email, and the telephone.
- We do not use a specific coaching style or philosophy; We choose the best tools and techniques that work for you
- Our uCAN method provides us with the flexibility to continuously adapt and improve our offering when new activities, insights, and techniques appear.
- We believe there is always room to improve and from time-to-time offer workshops with other coaches, across different sectors, to share and develop new techniques.